Aprilaire Dehumidifier – Model 1850
Whole Home Pro Dehumidifier, Removes Up to 95 pints of Water/Day.
The Aprilaire 1850 Dehumidifier is ideal for dehumidifying your whole home removing up to 95 pints (11.9 gallons) of water per day. For your convenience, it can be ducted to your HVAC system, and the control panel can be mounted on the top or side of the unit so it is easy to access in any location. The dehumidifier has a simple to use interactive display making set-up and use a breeze. The Aprilaire 1850 is low maintenance with no messy trays to empty, and simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement.
The Aprilaire 1850 was designed and manufactured in the U.S. by Aprilaire and built to last. Aprilaire continues to improve the quality of its dehumidifiers with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, quality manufacturing processes to prevent leaks, and robust packaging for damage-free shipment. To give you even more peace of mind, it’s backed by a 5-year warranty.
Model 1850 features:
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- REDUCES & CONTROLS HUMIDITY to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- REMOVES UP TO 95 pints (11.9 GALLONS) of water per day
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up – just place the hose or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
Aprilaire 800 Whole House Steam Humidifier
High Output Humidifier
Aprilaire Model 800 steam humidifiers use electrode technology and are simple to install, operate, and maintain. With electrode technology, electrical current flows between submerged electrodes, resistance of the water to the electric current heats the water. The submerged electrodes are found in a replaceable canister. At the end of a humidifier season, the canister – including the electrodes, is replaced. No cleaning, no scrubbing, simply replace the canister and you’re ready for the next humidifier season. Electrode technology requires impurities in the water to promote the transfer of electricity. For this reason, water filtration is not required with electrode technology, minimizing the complexity of the installation and on-going operating costs.
Model 800 features:
- FULL COVERAGE up to 6,200 square feet in tightly built homes. Choose from 6 levels of output adding 11.5 to 34.6 gallons of moisture into the air per day based on voltage and installation
- IDEAL FORI homes in arid, desert climates
- PURIFIED WATER NOT REQUIRED Electrode technology requires impurities in the water to promote the transfer of electricity. Water filtration is not recommended – minimizing installation complexity and operating costs
- NO WHITE FILM OR DUST is left behind for you to clean up like other steam humidifiers. Aprilaire humidifier just provide clean, humidified air
- DUAL SENSOR 24/7 AUTO MODE continually monitors and responds to both outdoor temperature and indoor relative humidity to deliver optimum humidity throughout the home – simply set it and forget it
- CONVENIENT DIGITAL CONTROL shows percent humidity, lights indicate humidifier is running and when service is needed, and Blower Activation switch sets humidifier to run continually, or only when the furnace runs
- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH Aprilaire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home of 35% – 45% which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses, fungi, and dust mites. In addition, you’ll feel more comfortable while also preserving items in your home susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions